Certifications & Licenses
Your home has a collection of interacting systems that perform specialized functions and require specific training to keep your home performance where it needs to be. The team at Triple H Contracting is trained and certified to keep all the important parts of your home working their best. Our certifications are a source of great pride for our team and come from different sources:
We’re delighted to share our qualifications with you. Contact us to find out for yourself just how easily we can make your Long Island home comfortable again!
Triple H is a PSEG Long Island Prime Efficiency Partner participating in the following programs:
- Free Comprehensive Home Energy Assessment
- Home Performance Direct – For Homes with Electric Heat
- Home Performance with Energy Star – Save money on monthly energy bills
- Cool Homes Program- Central Air Conditioning, Heat Pumps & Ductless Mini Split Air Conditioning Systems
- Commercial Efficiency Program – Lighting – Rebates for commercial lighting upgrades
The Building Performance Institute (BPI) is the nation’s premier credentialing, quality assurance, and standard setting organization for home performance professionals. It is also the industry’s resource for building science technology that sets standards for assessing and improving the energy performance of homes. Their comprehensive courses and certifications are the standard that home performance contractors (like our team members) are committed to continuing this training.
GoldStar Accredited Contractor Triple H Contracting is proud to hold the highest certification for a company from BPI. The GoldStar status means that we are committed to your home performance and train our technicians to meet BPI certification standards. Our Triple H Team holds the following individual certifications:
- Building Analyst: Our certified building analysts are trained to assess your home’s performance as a system. They conduct comprehensive audits to test for air leakage, poor insulation, leaky ducts and other instances in which your home is wasting your energy dollars.
- Envelope Professional: Our certified envelope professional concentrates on the outside shell of your home (walls, basement and attic) to identify areas where heat loss can be sealed and insulated.
- Heating Professional: This certification focuses on all the components to make up your heating system. Heating professionals are trained to make sure your furnace or boiler is performing efficiently.
- A/C & Heat Pump: This certification measures expertise in air conditioning and heat pumps to make sure that they are cooling/heating your home efficiently and effectively.
At Triple H Contracting, we are proud of our spotless reputation and A+ BBB Accredited Business rating. That’s a direct result of our superior customer service and honest dedication to your home’s comfort and efficiency!
The Division of Minority and Women’s Business Development certifies women-owned and minority-owned businesses throughout New York. The mission of the Division is to promote equal economic opportunities and eliminate barriers. Triple H is a proud woman-owned business!
As a partner contractor for Home Performance with ENERGY STAR, we are able to offer comprehensive, holistic solutions for problems of energy efficiency, safety, and comfort in residential buildings. This program is jointly administered by ENERGY STAR, the world standard for energy efficient products, and the U.S. EPA (Environmental Protection Agency). Whether the problem is an inefficient heating system or a lack of air sealing and insulation, our team uses Home Performance with ENERGY STAR principles to find the best solutions for your home, designed to boost comfort and save money.
At Triple H, we’re committed to keeping you safe. That’s why our team is certified by the EPA as a lead-safe renovation contractor. Our team is trained to carry out renovation and repair projects in a way that will keep you and your family safe from the dangers of lead.
Home Improvement Contractor Licenses
These certified licenses ensure that our services are completed according to state and local Long Island and New York City codes and regulations in these areas:
- Nassau County
- Suffolk County
- New York City
Suffolk County (Long Island) Certified Energy Auditor
Only offered by Suffolk County’s Bureau of Licensing, this certification ensures that home energy audits are performed by a trained professional certified by BPI. Triple H Contracting is pleased to comply with this added consumer protection in Suffolk County.
The Long Island Green Homes Initiative is a non-profit collaborative partnership of Long Island Towns, community-based organizations and Molloy College funded primarily with a community outreach grant awarded by the New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA) in order to help Long Islanders improve their homes and use energy more wisely in their everyday lives.