Triple H Insulation, Heating & Cooling is Long Island’s premiere home performance company. We are looking for individuals who are looking to grow and learn as part of a winning team. Our company promotes from within through training and individual performance.
Triple H is a woman-owned, local business operating on Long Island since 1999. Our main driving strategy is excellence in customer service. We are looking for hard workers with an excellent work ethic to become members of our installation team. We are also looking for crew leaders to manage the installation teams. We hire based on attitude and willingness to work. We provide ongoing, on-site training.
Requirements for Installation Crew Members:
- Ability to work in attics and crawl spaces
- A good driving record with a valid driver's license
- A positive attitude with a willingness to be a valuable member of a team
Requirements for Crew Leaders:
All of the Crew Member requirements plus:
A successful crew leader will -
- Have had experience leading a small crew of 2-4 installers
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Manage customer expectations to protect company reputation
- Manage paperwork, contracts, materials, and labor on jobs
- Keep morale high to maintain customer satisfaction and employee retention
Job Type: Full-time,
Experience: Will train Crew Member. Crew Leader – will have led a crew for 1 to 2 years
Medical, Dental & Vision benefits available, 401(k), Aflac
$20 – $25 per hour based on experience
Drug and alcohol free workplace.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Experience Required